Unified Threat Management
Malicious attacks, firewall-evasive applications, and convergent online information break through the protection provided by outdated stateful packet inspection firewalls. Securing today's networks demands a new approach, solutions that integrate contextual and application-aware deep packet inspection, without compromising performance. Dell SonicWALL's family of network security appliances combines our patented high-speed Reassembly-free Deep Packet Inspection™ (RFDPI) with robust Unified Threat Management (UTM) security services, to provide small, mid-size and enterprise-class organizations with the advanced protection they need. Dell SonicWALL® TZ, PRO, NSA and E-Class NSA appliances are engineered to reduce risk, cost and complexity by integrating automated dynamic security capabilities to provide comprehensive protection and maximum performance.
Advanced Network Security
Dell SonicWALL’s advanced network security solutions are engineered to deliver the utmost security, while eliminating cost and complexity. Each Dell SonicWALL network security appliance can be configured and customized with an expanding array of security services into a comprehensive layered solution that can integrate seamlessly into any network environment. Dell SonicWALL network security solutions deliver superior innovation and value in five key areas:
- Protection: by seamlessly integrating next-generation firewall, intrusion prevention, anti-malware, application firewall and content filtering.
- Performance: by engineering greater network efficiencies and application accessibility.
- Platform: by leveraging an innovative architecture to dramatically increase content inspection levels.
- Proficiency: by increasing protection through a continually-updated, real-time, worldwide threat and content ecosystem.
- Policy Control: by identifying and qualifying network traffic based on context, application and user.